- Washington Hospital Center
- $77,500.00 -101,080.00/year*
Healthcare - Allied Health
715 Gallatin St NW
General Summary of Position:
* Operates conventional, fluoroscopic and portable radiology equipment to obtain routine radiographs of designated body areas according to physician specification and radiographic protocols.
* Associate's degree or one to three years formal training in an American Medical Association accredited Radiologic Technology Program is required.
* Less than one month of previous job experience.
* Must have passed American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (AART) examination and be AART certified
About MedStar Health
MedStar Health is dedicated to providing the highest quality care for people in Maryland and the Washington, D.C., region, while advancing the practice of medicine through education, innovation and research. Our 30,000 associates and 5,400 affiliated physicians work in a variety of settings across our health system, including 10 hospitals and more than 300 community-based locations, the largest visiting nurse association in the region, and highly respected institutes dedicated to research and innovation. As the medical education and clinical partner of Georgetown University for more than 20 years, MedStar is dedicated not only to teaching the next generation of doctors, but also to the continuing education and professional development of our whole team. MedStar Health offers diverse opportunities for career advancement and personal fulfillment.
Associated topics: cath lab, catheterization, ct scan, ct technologist, mammographer, mri, ndt, rad, radiographer, scan
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.