VARIDESK is looking for experienced, energetic and goal orientated Sales Associate to add to its Full Office Sales Team.
* Call on end users, A&D, and CRE within your assigned territory to sell, promote, and create awareness of the VARIDESK brand.
* Meet provided sales targets
* Serve as an expert and a showroom tour guide in local market
* Cold calling to generate contacts and leads
* Contact data base maintenance
* Working in a team atmosphere with inside Business Development and Account Executive reps that are in Coppell, TX.
* Weekly Reporting of Activity
* Attending trade and industry shows
* Networking and contract strategy
* Fast-paced work environment with simultaneous projects and challenging deadlines
* Strong ability to Multitask and Prioritize.
* Great communicator and comfortable Presenting to an audience.
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
* Comfortable with Microsoft Office Applications
* Ability to work independently
We take health seriously:
* On-site gym with Peloton Cycle and daily group classes
* Comprehensive Health Plans
* Healthy Foods and Snacks
* Wellness Program and Insurance Premium Discounts
* Nicotine Free Workplace
We value our employees:
* All employees use VARIDESK products
* Enhanced Paternity / Maternity Programs
* Three weeks of Personal Time Off a year
* Offsite Events and Happy Hours
* Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Premiums Covered at 100% by VARIDESK