Line Cook at minibar by JOS? ANDR?S
We are seeking a Line Cook to become an integral part of the minibar team.
As a line cook, you will be exposed to an extended curriculum including culinary research projects and rotation through all minibar stations. The stations include production kitchen, service kitchen, family meal project, and pastry. This is an extraordinary opportunity to take your training and skills to the next level.
What we would like from you:
* Embrace complexity by combining in depth knowledge of culinary techniques with precise and detail oriented service.
* The ability to work with a close-knit team of hospitality professionals in a dynamic and one of a kind restaurant environment.
* A passion for continuous learning and discovery by embracing an active and innovative approach to expanding your knowledge of food and beverage.
* The drive to continually exceed and redefine our guests expectations
What you can expect from us:
* Competitive pay with industry leading benefits
* Access to individual medical, dental, vision and 401k
* 50% off food at TFG restaurants
* Fun, dynamic, innovative atmosphere
* Education assistance/tuition reimbursement
* Career advancement opportunities
* We even have an options for pet insurance
Who we are:
Minibar, one of the nation's most exciting dining experiences, is a study in avant-garde cooking and serves as the testing ground for Thinkfoodgroup's cutting edge projects and concepts. An imaginative menu offered in an intimate setting, the creations combine art and science as well as tradition and technique. Here you will be taken on a culinary journey. Each bite is designed to thrill the senses by pushing the limits and expectations food.
ThinkFoodGroup restaurants span across America including Miami, LA, Las Vegas, Puerto Rico and of course Washington, DC. Since 1993, our restaurants reflect the authentic roots of each concept, and showcase Jos?'s passion for telling the stories of a culture through food. Apply now and join JOS? ANDR?S and his industry leading ThinkFoodGroup Team.
Interested? click apply above or below
Please feel free to email us your resume directly: ...@thinkfoodgroup.com
ThinkFoodGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in the federal government E-Verify Program
Associated topics: banquet, commercial, commercial kitchen, food prep, grill, kitchen, kitchen prep, meat cutter, restaurant assistant cook, wok cook