2019 Technology Internship (Policy & Cyber Security) Washington DC
9 2nd Ave
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Provide technical support to the federal/state government and industry activities associated with cyber security issues related to specific
or legislative actions
* Research and aggregate information from various sources to assist in the development of positions on a range of cyber security
related topics including
Internet of Things, 5G, Botnets, BGP, Supply Chain
* Develop technical presentations/content on a range of cyber security issues including Internet of Things, 5G, Botnets, BGP, Supply
* Identify, categorize and assess new and emerging government regulatory and legislative activities * Populate information in automated tool to effectively manage and track new and emerging government regulatory and legislative
* Ability to communicate complex technical subjects in a clear and concise manner for a non-technical audience * Ability to understand communications protocols and technologies * Understanding of the NIST Cybersecurity Framework and how it is applied * Ability to understand process flows in a complex system * Willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment * Ability to operate independently when necessaryAs America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: \"TMUS\") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit skills preferably in computer sciences, communications technology or cyber security;
Excellent verbal and writing skills
Junior/Senior or Masters
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.