POSITION: Project Manager
LOCATION: Washington, DC
The Project Manager provides management relevant to the task requirement and ensures full adherence to PMO standards and methodology, effectively communicating as the single contractor point of contact with/for the requests for SME support and any matter related to the contractor performance under all given requirements. Such experience shall include support of like size organization that includes, but not limited to:
* Manages planning and scheduling project deliverables, goals and milestones.
* Defines requirements and plan project lifecycle deployment.
* Manages the integration of vendor tasks, and tracks and reviews vendor deliverables.
* Adjusts project scope, with project sponsor approval, and schedule as appropriate to accommodate change.
* Creates strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning.
* Develops, monitors and maintains project plan to ensure tasks are completed on time.
* Manages quality standards, reviews project deliverables and communicates variances accordingly.
* Assigns resources based on availability.
* Identifies project performance issues, analyzes and addresses them in a timely manner.
* BS and/or BA degree, preferably in Communications, Business Administration or Management
* Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification or its equivalent - preferred
* Three (3) years project management experience
* Highly recommended and preferred to possess knowledge of the following:
(1) Procurement Overview
(2) Requirements Development
(3) Procurement Process
(4) Procurement Package Development
(6) Proposal Evaluations
(7) Award Preparation/Award/Post-Award/Close-out
(8) Unauthorized Commitments
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task