Facility in Washington, D.C has an immediate opening for Emergency Department Registered Nurses!
- This position schedule is per diem with at least 1 shift per week
- The Emergency Department treats every type of patient. Patients range from urgent care (simple procedures) psych, pediatric and critical care/trauma patients
- The ED nurses manage critical care skills such as medication titrations, arterial lines, mass transfusion of blood and chest tubes
- Must have active RN license in the District of Columbia.
- Must have active BLS, ACLS, & PALS certifications through AHA
- Must have at least 3 years of recent ER nursing experience
- TNCC highly desired
If you or someone you know is interested in this exciting opportunity, please contact Hollie Peterson at 703-###-#### or [Click Here to Email Your Resum ]
Associated topics: ccu, infusion, intensive, intensive care unit, neonatal, psychiatric, staff nurse, surgery, surgical, tcu