Facility in Washington, D.C has an immediate opening for Emergency Department Registered Nurses!
- Rotating Day/Evening/Nights or straight Nights
- The Emergency Department treats every type of patient. Patients range from urgent care (simple procedures) psych, pediatric and critical care/trauma patients
- The ED nurses manage critical care skills such as medication titrations, arterial lines, mass transfusion of blood and chest tubes
- Must have active RN license in the District of Columbia.
- Must have active BLS, ACLS, & PALS certifications through AHA
- Must have at least 3 years of recent ER nursing experience
- TNCC highly desired
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please contact Hollie Peterson at 703-###-#### or [Click Here to Email Your Resum ]
*If you know someone who may be interested in this opportunity, ask me how you can receive a $250 referral bonus!*
Associated topics: asn, cardiothoracic, care, care unit, infusion, intensive, psychatric, recovery, registed, transitional