- Milk Bar
9 2nd Ave
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
* Customer Service
* Ensure smooth day to day operations of designated store. Foster and promote a strong work culture and #MilkBarLife, and uphold brand service standards.
* Guide and support FOH team to provide exceptional customer experience.
* Maintain brand identity in all interactions. Address and resolve all customers issues at the store, on Social Media and through Customer Service Dept.
* Human Resources and Talent Development
* Supports the store manager with onboarding any new hires as needed.
* Assist store manager in managing the team and provide timely response to any needs.
* Employee performance
* Potential hiring needs
* Suggested product par edits
* Equipment, product, & special order issues as they arise
* Weekly goals for yourself, staff, & storefront improvements
* Plan of action & solid deadlines for completing the aforementioned goals
* Customer feedback.
* Support the SM in managing appropriate staffing needs as needed, including, but not limited to: weekly tips, callouts, lateness and more.
* Serves as go-to point person for certain advanced job roles, as needed and defined by the store manager.
* Maintain legal compliance with all relevant company policies, EEO, labor, HR, wage and food safety laws and regulations.
* Manage staff contests, including but not limited to: Employee of the Quarter.
Operations & Sales
* Control and track refunds, discounts and any financial inconsistencies.
* Monitor inventory and replenish stock from commissary kitchen by using the provided inventory systems.
* Be knowledgeable with troubleshooting any and all equipment issues.
* Ensure storefront, FOH and BOH are clean and appealing to guests.
* Comply with an DOH regulations and Milk Bar standards when performing cleaning tasks and when preparing food and beverages.
* Oversee all menu changes and ensure they are properly implemented. Communicate all menu changes to delivery and pickup services.
* Address any facilities, tech and art requests with corresponding departments.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
* 2 years experience required, preferably in the Hospitality / Food Service industry.
* Past managerial experience is a plus.
* Work a minimum of 4 shift (32 hours) / week at the store.
* Food handler card required (Food Protection Certificate in NYC).
* Strong communication skills. Ability to solve problems independently and delegate as needed.
* Passion for food, sweets and coffee - big plus.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.