Entering ManTech's 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a \"Top 100 Global Technology Company\" by Thomson Reuters. We have earned this and many other accolades over the years for our dedication to serving the missions of our nation's most important customers: U.S. Intelligence, Defense and Federal Civilian agencies. All know us as a trusted partner offering best-in-class solutions in cyber, data collection & analytics, enterprise IT, and systems and software engineering tailored to meet their specific requirements.
Become an integral part of a diverse team in the Mission, Cyber and Intelligence Solutions (MCIS) Group. Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, mission Lead Systems Engineer, in the Washington, DC area, with strong Customer relationships. At ManTech, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
The IMS Division provides mission solutions to a wide range of Defense and Intelligence Community customers. This division consists of a team of technical leaders that deliver advanced technical solutions to government organizations. Our customers have high standards, are technically adept, and use our products daily to support their mission of protecting national security. Our contributions to our customer's success is driving our growth.
ManTech is looking for a well-rounded Lead Systems Engineer to be a performer on a small team of three IT professionals. This team will implement and maintain a technical refresh of a secure information sharing system utilized by a program management office (PMO) and its customer sites.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Identify and diagnose complex performance, security, and technical issues
* Develop and implement solutions across a wide range of technologies
* Design, engineer, and implement secure technical upgrades
* Support the development of cyber security, NIST 800 series paperwork
* Implement and maintain DISA STIG requirements
* Maintain physical back-end and virtual servers
* Maintain virtual desktop infrastructure (Microsoft VDI via RDS)
* Maintain Cisco infrastructure
* Perform as technical onsite team lead supervisor over other IT professional
* Bachelor's degree in an IT related field and 7-9 years of IT related experience
* Current DODD 8140/8570 IATII certification (or higher) required (e.g., CCNA Security, Security+CE, GICSP, GSEC, SSCP, etc)
* MCSE or another relevant current Operating System certification
* Experience with Windows Server 2012 R2, Hyper-V, Active Directory, SAN,SQL 2008 or 2012
* Understanding of HP data storage (HPE StoreVirtual, iSCSI)
* Experience maintaining teleconferencing infrastructure (Cisco)
* Ability to work earlier customer hours (e.g., 0700-1500) at primary site in NW DC
* Ability to travel to CONUS secondary sites, should not exceed 10% annually
* Valid US driver's license
* CASP, CISA, CISSP, GCED, or GCIH certifications
* Experience with Cisco IOS
* Experience with Windows Server 2016, SQL 2016, SharePoint 2016,and other related technologies
* Experience supporting Risk Management Framework (RMF) and InTrust
* Experience developing IT checklists, SOPs, guides, etc.
* Experience supporting IT acquisitions and logistics
US citizenship with an Active TS clearance
Qualifications Requires Bachelors degree (in Computer Science, Math, Electrical Engineering or related field) and seven to nine years of related experience. Degrees See Qualifications Years of Experience 11-13 years w/High School Diploma
05-07 years w/Bachelors Degree
Position Type Full-Time Shift Day Overview ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
Apply Now Save to cart
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) ###-####. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click ...@mantech.com and provide your name and contact information.
? 2010 ManTech International Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
Associated topics: cloud architect, equipment, http, information architect, infrastructure, maintain, maintenance, network, server, system integrator