LST is seeking an experienced Business Analyst to provide support for the Federal Aviation Administration's (FAA) SE2025 contract, Resiliency Task Order. The successful candidate will support the FAA in the standardization, development and deployment of secure solutions that leverage enterprise infrastructure assets required to increase resiliency.
- Responsible for administrative support of FAA management personnel
- Supports client engagement by developing PowerPoint briefings, managing schedules, supporting communications, managing vendor relationships and any other analytical tasks required for day-to-day operations
- Interacts with business partners, and internal and external stakeholders, to develop responses and document decisions
- Serves as the SharePoint administrator overseeing administrative functions and maintaining site to include daily updates/postings, troubleshooting issues and requests, monitoring user access, setting permission levels, etc.
- Coordinates reviews and approvals with stakeholders to ensure the documentation accurately portrays the business need
- 2-10 years of experience as a business analyst or closely related experience required
- Requires proficiency in core business skills, professional communication, writing skills, problem-solving, organizational skills, time-management, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, to include strong competency with Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent analytical, evaluative, and objective critical thinking skills required
- Experience in collaborating with senior level managers and corporate executives to inform management decision making strongly preferred
- Experience in gathering data, compiling information and, developing reports, documents, presentations
- Experience in creating record documents, to include agendas, project logs, and meeting notes, and, experience in facilitating meetings, workshops and discussions for senior level staff
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with executive management, peers, employees, clients, other agencies and the public
- Knowledge and experience in SharePoint including best practices, features, and procedures
- Extremely resourceful and well organized with ability to prioritize within a multi-tasking and fast-faced environment, and to self-prioritize multiple activities
- Bachelor's degree in any field
LS Technologies, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
0Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Associated topics: business intelligence, financial analyst, financial analytic, forecasting, guidance, investment analyst, investment fund, legal, monitor, refine