Kforce has a client that is seeking a Tech PM in Washington, District of Columbia (DC).
* This position requires a Master's degree in MIS, Statistics, Public Administration, Business Management or a related field
* 7 years of experience with a Bachelor's degree or 5 years of experience with a Master's degree
* 2-4 years of Project Management experience
* Must have excellent oral and written skills with the ability to matrix manage a software team that includes Graphic Designers, Developers and Software Testers
* Must be familiar with project management tools such as Microsoft Project or BaseCamp and versioning tools such as CVS
* Experience with SQL and/or SAS to analyze data is desired
* Demonstrated experience required: knowledge of all phases of software development cycle, ability to develop project plans, requirements documents, and project budgets
* Familiarity with quality assurance practices is required
* Experience required in applying best practices in project management, including those used to initiate, plan, control, monitor and report upon all phases of project activity
* Must have a quick aptitude for learning new software
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.*Compensation Type:*Hours
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.