Information Technology (IT) Specialist with Secret
Information Management Group
432 Q St NW
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
IMG - founded in 1987 - provides information technology (IT), information assurance (IA) and visual communications services to government and commercial customers worldwide - is seeking a full-time Information Technology (IT) Specialist with Secret clearance at its Washington, DC 20546 location.
This position is contingent upon contract award with an estimated start date of May 15, 2019.
* Ensure continous service for housed and hosted assets, ensure success of ITIL framework, provide support to transitioning physical data center to the cloud.
* Assess and conduct evaluations and assessments to determine optimal hosting environment, physical or cloud structure.
* Evaluate feasibility of Amazon Web Services (AWS).
* Manage and maintain user access to cloud services.
* Provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 support for issues related to user accounts and access to the supported systems
* Continous monitoring using CloudWatch, identifying problems and monitoring log files to understand resource utilization, performance of applications and health.
* Escalate complex issues to the Tier 2/Tier 3 personnel.
* 2+ years experience in supporting users in a similar environment.
* Tier 1 Help Desk; call center; service desk; network technician; systems analyst; systems administrator; network administrator experience, IT Specialist, Field Service Technician, System Engineer.
* Amazon Web Services experience or experience with cloud technologies and solutioning.
* Data Center experience.
* Experience migrating to the cloud.
* Microsoft Server 2008 R2 & 2012 R2; Linux, Unix, NetApp, Active Directory, GPO management and design, and VMWare.
Certificiations that would be helpful: CompTIA Security+ce, ITIL (current version), AWS (Amazon Web Services), Microsoft Server 2008.
Clearance Required: Secret clearance required prior to consideration. Some positions may require TS or TS/SCI clearances. Must have at minimum a Secret clearance prior to consideration for the role.
Years of Relevant Experience Required: 0-5 years providing support to end users.
IMG COMPANY BENEFITS:
Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
401(k) with company match
20 days of personal leave plus paid federal holidays
Information Management Group is an EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/National Origin Associated topics: equipment, infrastructure, maintain, network, satcom, server, system engineer, system specialist, system technician, technician
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.