IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries.
Bottom line? We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM.
ERM provides a framework for risk management, which typically involves identifying particular events or circumstances relevant to the organization's objectives (risks and opportunities), assessing them in terms of likelihood and magnitude of impact, determining a response strategy, and monitoring progress.
This role will:
* Assist our clients with identifying and proactively addressing risks and opportunities, business enterprises that protect and create value for their stakeholders, including employees, and customers overall.
* Responsible for providing Enterprise risk management (ERM) methods and processes to help organizations manage risks and seize opportunities related to the achievement of their objectives.
* Expected to develop and independently deliver frequent presentations to senior clients and executives.
In addition, this resource must possess the ability to design a risk-based approach to managing an enterprise, integrating concepts of internal control and strategic planning.
Health Insurance. Paid time off. Corporate Holidays. Sick leave. Family planning. Financial Guidance. Competitive 401K. Training and Learning. We continue to expand our benefits and programs, offering some of the best support, guidance and coverage for a diverse employee population.
Our goal is to be essential to the world, which starts with our people. Company wide we kicked off an internal talent strategy program called Go Organic. At our core, we are committed to believing and investing in our workforce through:
* Skill development: helping our employees grow their foundational skills
* Finding the dream job at IBM: navigating our company with the potential for many careers by channeling an employee's strengths and career aspirations
* Diversity of people: Diversity of thought driving collective innovation
In 2015, Go Organic filled approximately 50% of our open positions with internal talent that were promoted into the role.
With an employee population of 375,000 in over 170 countries, amazingly we connect, collaborate, and care. IBMers drive a corporate culture of shared responsibility. We love grand challenges and everyday improvements for our company and for the world. We care about each other, our clients, and the communities we live, work, and play in!