-Supervise a group of paralegals in trial preparation to include copying, document review, document organization, bates stamping, legal research and searching documents in Relativity
-Oversee various Strike Force cities with trial preparation including in-courtroom assistance, witness preparation, exhibit review and gathering, document review, document organization, bates stamping, legal research and searching documents in Relativity and other databases
-Assist in legal and administrative duties in the course of fraud investigations
-Coordinate assistance to trial attorneys with case organization, document management, witness interviews, discovery matters, administrative tasks, and trials
- Responsible for ensuring that paralegal and support staff work meets contract and attorney requirements and is delivered on time.
-Manage eDiscovery process using review platforms such as Relativity
- Designs and develops systems and procedures for tracking, controlling, and managing case files, exhibits, and other case-specific materials.
-Communicate (orally and in writing) detailed summaries and analysis of review findings
-Communicate with other DOJ components, Federal agencies and others as required in the course of investigation and litigation
-Report to a Project Manager
- Requires paralegal certificate. An equivalent level of legal training may be substituted with the approval of the COR.
- At least three years of litigation paralegal experience, including trial experience.
- At least one year of experience in automated litigation support.
- Must have supervisory experience, including proven capabilities and communication skills to successfully interact with clients and attorneys.
- Sound working knowledge of federal and state court system, legal research procedures, and legal research resources.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and thorough knowledge of legal research tools such as LEXIS and Westlaw.
- Must have hands-on familiarity with a variety of computer applications, including word processing, databases (such as document review and file management systems), spreadsheets, and imaging.
- Familiarity with ESI tools and knowledge of e-discovery procedures and resources preferred.
- Ability to consistently deliver highest quality work under extreme pressure will be very important.
- Flexibility to work overtime on short notice
- Travel Requirement: up to 60%
- DOJ MBI must be obtainable (US Citizenship required).
-Coursework or experience in law and health care
-Ability to perform quality control analysis and report any issues with data
-Ability to work in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment
-Excellent attention to detail and ability to perform tasks accurately and quickly
-Customer-focused, congenial, professional attitude for working on-site with government clients
-eDiscovery experience and demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks similar to the duties and responsibilities described
What We Can Offer You:
- We?ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation?s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI?s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Associated topics: administrative, administrative assistant, administrative associate, clerk, deputy clerk, legal assistant, legal secretary, paralegal corporate, receptionist, secretary