Job DescriptionJob Number: R0026752
Ship Acquisition and Logistics Program Analyst
Provide related ship acquisition logistics and maintenance support in accordance with contract requirements in the areas of ship, ship system, combat system, including engineering and fitted equipment operation and maintenance. Ensure Integrated Logistic Support (ILS) documentation to reflect appropriate acquisition guidelines and requirements are met, and proper support data elements are factored into the Life Cycle Cost (LCC) estimates. Manage Military Standard Requisitioning & Issue Procedures (MILSTRIP) requisitions in Navy supply system. Manage direct technical support for processing requisitions in the Real-time Outfitting Management Information System (ROMIS), and maintain responsibility of automated tracking tool for new construction outfitting accounts in the Outfitting Requisition Control and Accounting System (ORCAS), including complying with Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) material inventory and management objectives. Assist with NAVSEA Program Office in developing and maintaining Ships Construction Navy (SCN) initial outfitting estimates for new construction ships. Manage material and logistics requirements for fielding, ship alteration, or repair in developing Provisioning Technical Documentation (PTD), Allowance Equipage Lists (AEL), and Allowance Parts Lists (APL) in U.S. Navy Interactive Computer Aided Provisioning System (ICAPS).
* 10+ years of experience with Navy acquisition logistics for new construction surface combatants consisting of a system of systems
* 5+ years of experience with DoD acquisition programs and processes
* Experience with US Navy ships and shipboard systems in providing acquisition logistics services and life cycle sustainment
* Experience with logic acquisition for new construction and fleet introduction of Naval Ship, including design changes, ship alterations and identification of how these alterations affect logistics acquisition support
* Knowledge of the DoD and US Navy logistics acquisition process,?regulations, directives, and statutes, the Navy's application of the DoD acquisition process, including contracting and sea trials, and key naval ship acquisition roles and organizations
* Knowledge of supply and logistics transportation and shipping requirements and processes
* Active Secret?clearance
* BA or BS degree
* Experience with NAVSEA supporting Program Offices with life cycle acquisition and logistics support, especially Littoral Combat Ship (LCS)
* Experience with Naval Ship Construction and Pre-Commissioning Unit
* Experience with US Navy logistics acquisition support programs, including Military Standard Requisitioning & Issue Procedures (MILSTRIP) ,Program Support Data (PSD) Automated Reporting and Tracking System (PARTS), Navy Interactive Computer Aided Provisioning System (ICAPS) ,Provisioning Technical Documentation (PTD), Allowance Equipage Lists (AEL), Allowance Parts Lists (APL), Real-time Outfitting Management Information System (ROMIS), Outfitting Requisition Control, Accounting System (ORCAS) and Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
* Experience with logistics support to naval Foreign Military Sales programs
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We're an EOE that empowers our people-no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic-to fearlessly drive change.
Associated topics: clerk, dockworker, forklift, loader, logistics agent, logistics support, material handler, operate, pallet, palletizer